Mobility Center Maribor
Welcome to the first mobility center in Slovenia,
How to find us:
We are located in the city center at Partizanska cesta 21, Maribor – Slovenia.
It’s very easy to find us:
When you get off the main train station, you turn left and on the first street crossing right, you are then on Partizanska street and after a few meters you are here!
When you get off the main Bus station, turn right and on the first street crossing left. We are on the right side of the Partizanska street.
We’re offering you:
- Information about cycling in Maribor and Styria region;
- Expert knowledge about alternative transportation options and changing of mobility habits;
- Bike rentals of city, treking, mountain and cross bikes;
- Gear rentals, such as: Thule bike carriers, bike helmets, bike panniers, bags;
- Expert bike repairs;
- Safe bike parking in closed parking facility (B&R- Bike&Ride) at The Railway station in Maribor;
- Recycling & restoration of used old rusty bikes;
- Custom bikes building;
- Guided bike tours around Maribor and other parts of Slovenia for novice and experienced cyclists;
- Utility cycling tools (air pump, screwdrivers, keys…) in front of the shop, which can be reached 24/7.
- Cycling community and hospitality;
Bike Kitchen community program, where you can learn how to repair your bike with the help of our mechanincs and tools, open every Thursday from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- MON, WED, FRI – 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- THU, FRI – 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- SAT, SUN, HOLIDAYS – CLOSED
Center mobilnosti Maribor is runned by association Mariborska kolesarska mreža (Maribor Cycling Network) and supported by Municipality of Maribor.
Prices for rent-a-bike:
- 1 Day – 10 EUR
- 1 Week – 40 EUR
- Deposit – 50 EUR